HIV+ Politico

There isn't a specific forum for my question, but I'm hoping you can answer it or at least point me in the right direction..

Do you know of any HIV+ elected officials in the US? (I know there aren't any on the federal level, but state or local?)

Response from Mr. Shernoff

The only one I know about is Tom Duane in New York. He was elected to two terms in the NY City Council as an openly gay and openly HIV positive man. Since then he has been elected to the New York State Senate, where he is now serving. I am sure that you can find how to contact him either through the phone book in Manhattan for his local office or on the web.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Sip of Cola
My GF refuses to 'talk' to anyone