Nov 4, 2003
Hello Dr. Horwath,
I am very curious if a person is under extreme stress/depression could a person experience dry mouth for a period of time while they are stressed, couple of weeks maybe?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Dry mouth is a common symptom of anxiety and stress.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.