Head Trouble

About 2.5 months ago, I had a one night stand with a prostitute. I did(I think) wear a condom. I am very paronoid about becoming infected. Over the past several weeks, I have had some of the symptoms as described, but the biggest change in my life is dizziness and light headedness. Are these symptoms of infection? Seroconversion? I am waiting to get tested at 3 months. Please let me know your thoughts about my head troubles. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Dizziness and lightheadedness are not symptoms of HIV infection. It sounds like you are anxious. Get tested. That should help to reassure you.

And in the future, make sure you wear a condom. "I think I did" will not protect you from infection.

Mr Horwath , marijuana use in teenagers on the rise , (had bad incident myself).
Depression/stress........Dry mouth?