I need a little help!

Dr, could you give me a few drug names that you think works greatfor people with depression mostly due to anxiety, but that would not ideally interfere with my medication and not cause to many side effects (as I have plenty enough already). I just want to stop feeling unhappy and feeling that life is not worth living...I use to be such a happy person before this, I know I have it in me somewhere to feel great but I need help!!! thank you New Yorker

Response from Dr. Horwath

Several antidepressants are very effective and safe to use in persons with HIV infection. For depression accompanied by anxiety, I have found Zoloft and Celexa to be very effective, and extremely safe in combination with antiretroviral medications.

First regimen
Help Stupid mistake!