SYMPTOMS FOR 2.5 months?

Would HIV seroconversion cause me to have a sore throat for 2.5 months, and also have post nasal drip, runny, stuffy nose andsneezing, is it possible that I could be getting a series of colds back to back?

Thank you

Response from Dr. Horwath

HIV seroconversion is sometimes accompanied by a viral syndrome, consisting of fever, muscle aches, and a flu-like syndrome. This is usually self-limited and resolves in 1-2 weeks.

If you are concerned about seroconversion, you should get an HIV test now, and take appropriate precautions to prevent exposure in the future.

excrutiating post operative pain
Would HIV cause throat symptoms?