I need help im losing my mind

Hello im from the UK, its my first time in realising/admitting to myself i have this "crap" im sorry for my bluntness but like i care :( i have sought NO help in a way i dont want to admit to myslelf i have many very CLOSE friends that i cant even speak to it is breaking me apart and my heart every day i dont know where to start or turn please help me im on my wits end i dont have the strength to go on i feel so alone i have so much to tell but i cant . I feel like im trapped in a little shoe box and there is no obvious way out im so ashamed i cant work any more im 32 years old im still living with my parents who support me but i make exscuses every FUC**& day i have no interest in anything whatsoever ive turned to drink and drugs in a big way . please dont get me wrong im not a nasty or evil person im trying just trying to find peace of mind i think im losing control of my life in my head . please help me or point me in the right direction. im hurting so much i could pop i dont have anything or anyone to talk to except this blank keyboard and the hope of a reply ive thought of commititng suicide but i dont want to go yet im not ready im not ready dammit its not fair im sorry if i offended anybody with this post but this is my first step in realising to myself i apologise

Response from Mr. Shernoff

It sounds like you are very depressed. If you are living in London there are many palces to turn to for help like Pink Therapy services. If you live outside of London there are still AIDS service organiztions you can call to make an appointment to beign counseling. You just need to do a little research to find the one that is nearest to where you ive. They will offer confidential mental health counsleing services, whihc you sound like you could greatly benefit from. You do not have to go through this alone. Use your skills with the Internet to locate a counseling service near you and call them to beign to get the help you need and deserve.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

mi pareja es cero positiva...
I am HIV+