Lap dance cause herpes??
Oct 2, 2003
Dear doctor Horwath,
I was wondering if receiving a lap dance from a stripper could give you Herpes. What if there was a residnece of her vaginal secretions on your clothes, am I at high risk, does the virus live long out side the body?
Thank you I am very nervous and paranoid can't sleep at night.
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, the Herpes virus cannot survive outside the human body, and cannot be transmitted indirectly from clothes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.