Sep 25, 2003
Years ago I was in a buddy system for people with aids. Is there a similar online buddy support system that you're aware of?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Not that I am aware of, though that does not mean that one does not exist, only that I don't know about it. Sorry not to be of more help.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Online Aids Test
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Can Someone Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ear Infection After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.