afraid of whats to come

I feel lately like I have no place to turn. My new motto for life is "to sick to live, to well to die". It seems I move from one medical crisis to the next with AIDS, advanced liver disease from Hep-B and severe depression. I can't talk to my family and my partner seems to self-absorded with his only problems with work and HIV. I'm on disabilty and find myself with to much time to think and too little money. I tried theary in the past and was dissapointed with the results and the drugs. What now?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

You need to talk to your partner and family and tell them what you told me and engage in conversation with them about how you are feeling. If you have too much time on your hands you should look for opportunities to do volunter work. It is a great way to get out of yourself and find some meaning in your life. Also I suggest you try researching AIDS support groups where for no money you can have a structured opportunity to meet other people living with AIDS and dvelop a social and supportive network.

Michael Shernoff

OCD for HIV
Over Medicating