30 yrs i have a question

DEAR MICHEAL, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED NOW FOR ABOUT 3 YRS. MY CD4 AT THAT TIME WAS 317 AND VL WAS 75,000+ SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN ON TRIZIVIR AND SMOKED ALSO NO PROBLEMS MUCH BEFOREBUT DID HAVE A HEART ATTACK WITH 2 STENTS I WORK AND LOOK GREAT NO PROBLEMS ANYWAYS NOW MY VL IS UNDECTABLE AND CD4 AT 704..... MY QUESTION IS I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME STOMACH PROBLEMS NOTHING SERIOUS AND CONSTIPATION IMAGINE THAT AN HIV PERSON CONSTIPATED.....LOL I WAS WONDERING IS IT POSSIBLE I COULD STOP MY MEDS FOR A MONTH DONT REALLY WANT TO ASK MY DOC THEY ALWAYS PREACH TO ADHERANCE BUT JUST GOT A GREAT NEW JOB AND JUST WANTED TO GET MY SYSTEM USED TO WORKING DAYSHIFT I WAS WONDERING WOULD I BE CREATING A BIG PROBLEM FOR MYSELF. ITS GREAT TO HEAR THAT U HAVE SURVIVE 30 YRS YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL..

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Not being a doctor I am not qualified to respond to your question. You have to discuss this with a qualified medical professional.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Antidepressants with least sexual side effects
Feeling Alone...