|What am I doing to myself???
Aug 11, 2003
I was just wondering if it is at all possible to seroconverse just days (2-2.5) after a sexual encounter? Or do you think that I'm just stressed and mentally telling myself that I have these symptoms?
Thank you Doctor JC R.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
No, this is not possible. More importantly, if you're having sexual encounters, you should be practicing safe sex by using condoms and other protective barriers. This is the best available protection against seroconversion and anxiety about seroconversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Different Kinds Of Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.