Aug 11, 2003
I am suffering from facial wasting and am servely depressed over it. My doctor switched my meds to help, I excerise, eat right, take vitamins but nothing seems to be helping. I am scared of the future and what I might do? Any advise?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is a tough one. You are doing all the right things to help. However the fat in your cheeks may not come back of its own accord. There are however many ways to supplement it. They are at the moment all semi surgical. There are implants and injections of various things that can fill them out. I would investigate your local area for people who are doing that. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.