lipo blues

I am suffering from facial wasting and am servely depressed over it. My doctor switched my meds to help, I excerise, eat right, take vitamins but nothing seems to be helping. I am scared of the future and what I might do? Any advise?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is a tough one. You are doing all the right things to help. However the fat in your cheeks may not come back of its own accord. There are however many ways to supplement it. They are at the moment all semi surgical. There are implants and injections of various things that can fill them out. I would investigate your local area for people who are doing that. Good luck! DTD

i need advice
HIV-Pain-Libido-Medication