Medication effect on HIV testing
Jul 11, 2003
Could Hydrocodone (Vicodin), Mirtazapine, Zofran or Risperdal affect the sensitivity/accuracy of an HIV antibody or viral load test?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Not to my knowledge, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.