Jun 21, 2003
How/Where can a masters level mental health counselor get training to work with individuals diagnosed with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I suggest that you contact the local AIDS service organization to see if they offer trainings. Additionally contact the department of health or mental health on either the municipal or state level to find out if they have any CME training programs. A third option is to contact your professional association and inquire about trainings. Additionally some graduate schools in counseling, social work and psychology offer courses that you could enroll in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.