|taking famvir w/ wellbutrin
Apr 23, 2003
Is it safe to use Famivir and Wellbutrin at diffrent times in a day? Will any of these medication lose it potancy if use in a 24 hour day. As well, is there such a thing as an injectable Famvir medication that treats genital herpes in 24 hours. Like Difflucan does to yeast infections?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
There is no recognized adverse interaction between Famvir and Wellbutrin. Using them on the same day should not affect the potency of either medication.
I do not know of an injectable form of Famvir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.