HIV EIA test and Immunosuppressants

I've been on Fluoxetine, Prothiaden and Thioril tablets for depression for almost 9 months when I went for an HIV 1 EIA test.I learnt that these antidepressants have immunosuppressive affects. I'm wondering how immunosuppressants such as the ones I'm taking would impact the production of antibodies that they may go undetected on an EIA test and would probably give false negative results. ? I started using the immunosupressants almost 15 months after my possible risky encouter and was on it for 9 months when I took the HIV test.Please..........anwer my concern..

Response from Dr. Horwath

To my knowledge, fluoxetine has no known immunosuppressant effects. If it had documented immunosuppressant effects, the FDA would require it to be so labeled and probably would pull it from the U.S. market.

I do not recognize the other medications. As far as I know, they are not marketed in the U.S.

Dementia?????
taking famvir w/ wellbutrin