Ethical Principles relating to HIV/AIDS in New Jersey
Feb 15, 2003
I am trying to find out the NJ ethics and/or policy/law on the issue regarding psychologist - client confidentiality relating to HIV/AIDS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Since I am not a psychologist and do not practice in New Jersey I am unable to be of assistance to you. I suggest that you contact the New Jersey state psychological association or the NJ state chapter of APA.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Oral Ulcers An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.