Wellbutrin and Neuropathy

I am on Kaletra, epivir and Tenofavir. For depression I also take prozac 30mg a day and now just added wellbutrin at one (100mg) per day. This is to counter the anti-sexual side affects of Prozac. I feel strange and not sure if I am noticing something like neuropathy in my feet. Is this crazy? I have never had it before but know many friends who have. Is it possible that the Wellbutrin can cause neuropathy? If so I want to stop immediately. thanks.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Neuropathy is not a side effect reported with Wellbutrin use. This does not mean that it's impossible, but it's also possible that you may be developing neuropathy due to another cause, such as HIV. The most common HIV-associated peripheral neuropathy presents as a numbness, tingling, burning, or painful sensation on the bottom of the feet, especially when walking or weight-bearing. You may want to consult your doctor for a neurologic exam and opinion.

Blood Brain Barrier and Viramune
anxiety disorders and antiretrovirals