Hi, Michael.

Hi Michael, This is . We met in New York many many years ago. I'm an old friend of . We met at the Gay Marxist Study Group. I'm also the 23-year partner of whom I met at a house of ill repute on the Lower East Side, and whom you also know. and I knew Ed Strug independently. The three of us have been close friends since 1980, and are in close contact and stay at each other's places in L.A. and NYC. I was writing this letter, but it was getting kinda long and inappropriate for The Body, so I switched to WordPad and saved as "Shernoff." Please send me your personal email address, and I'll send you the long letter. Stephen

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Hi Step,

Of course I know who you are very clearly.

I deleted all the personal identifying information from your e mail as it was not appropriate for this site. I am not comfortable with posting my personal e mail address on this forum. But you are able to find it by doing a google search. Or you can wait until Ed returns from his vacation and get my e mail from him.

Michael

PeptideT
post tramatic stress disorder