Wierd Neuro Phenonmonum

Hi Mr Shernoff, I had a very strange event happen to me 2 months ago, which the risidual effects still plague me today. I have HIV for 12 years, moved from NC to VA to be near family once again. On the trip down my Central nervous system seemed to tighten up so tight my scap felt like it would crush my skull and my toes were currled and cramped badly, my whole body was very rigid, when I arrived, I could not follow even simple instructions (being a highly intelligent engineer, odd) I was extremely disoriented and confused for many days to follow, that did get better slowly, however now, I am slow, very depressed, and suffer from other CNS problems in the spine and feet. Stress was probably the onsetting factor, but could it have caused permenant brain damage? What else could have caused this?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a doctor and therefore not qualified to attempt to diagnose anything via e mail. I urge you to make an appointment with a good HIV neurologist so your condition can be properly evaluated.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Thank you again (years later)!
unrequited love