I NEED HELP, AND FAST

Please help me. I am an average 16 year old girl. I get A's and B's. But when I was 15 I was forced to have sex. Ever since then I have attempted suicide about 4 times, and I have been cutting myself for the past year since the incident. I just get so depressed sometimes that I feel like I don't belong here and I want to die. I have gotten better and haven't tried suicide in about 6 months. But I still cut myself and I cry uncontrolably when the littlest things happen. I have just recently turned anorexic also. I need help but my parents won't help me. I don't know what to do. Please help me

Response from Mr. Shernoff

YOu have to find an agency that specializes in treating young women with eating disorders, or who are victims of sexual assault in your home town and approach them. If you do nto do that you are in great risk of seriously hurting yourself. Please seek out professional mentla health on your own and do it soon.

MIchael Shernoff, MSW

whats going on?
CONFUSED : WINDOW PERIOD of AIDS