This can't be it

Mike:

Your site has provided a wealth of information as was my only link for a period when I chose to live my life in nondisclosure and isolation. Two years ago I tested positive and after allot of counseling, prayer and research on my part I've managed to get clean, stop smoking and futher my career. While I know I should be greatful for what I have (my numbers are great right now and I love my job) I can't help but to feel extremely lonely and isolated. Unfortunately most support groups in Atlanta operate during the week (I work long hours) and I'm unable to join a group. Additionally, I've had a hard time finding people my age. (i'm 26.

I really want to make contacts w/ other HIV individuals. Additionally, I've been thinking that maby I can start dating or somehting (I've never dated anyone before) I live in Atlanta so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've contacted AID Atlanta and there wasn't much there.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I suggest that you get back in touch with AID Atlanta and start speking to individuals in authority. YOu can not be the only perosn living with HIV who needs a weekend support goup. Start making alot of noise and advocate for yourself. This is one way that has traditionally worked to make the kinds of waves to cusromize our needs.

Best of luck to you.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

test
HOW MUCH DO YOU EXPERTS REALLY CARE