Nov 25, 2002
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.