wellbutrin and facial ticks

I have been taking 300mg Bupropion daily for a few years. I've had minor body ticks and was told this was a side effect of the drug. I am now experiencing a constant facial tick in my lower eyelid. If I have to go off the Wellbutrin what else is there? I can't take the sexual side effects of some other drugs. I also take a combo of Kaletra, Zerit, Viread, Epivir. From what other problem could this facial tick result?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a doctor and therefore am not qualified to respond to your question. You can resubmit it to one of the medical experts here at the Body. Sorry.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Using CBT to treat HIV+ men who have sex with men
No Hope