Yoga

Wow. Your response to "Please Tell Us" and description of how you are dealing is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

I am dealing with my health okay but am stressed and a little down over finances. I am probably coming off disability in the next month or so and am freaked at having to find a job in this economy. I want to find away to ground myself. I am intruiged by Yoga but haven't a clue how to start. Do you have any recomendations? Thanks.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Yoga is one of the fastest growing segments of the health and exercise industry in the US. Most gyms offer classes. But this is not the best place to learn Yoga. There are Yoga studios in most cities all over the US. They usually offer introductory workshops, and beginner's or level 1 classes. This is the best way to try Yoga and decide if it is for you.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

EFFEXOR VS PROCZAC
AIDS is hurting our family