How do I deal???
Oct 24, 2002
My mother is HIV+ but does not want to tell us. She is very ill currently with her Dr. thinking there's nothing more he can do for her. How do I tell my brothers & sisters of her condition. I live in Africa where stigma is quite a thing to deal with.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Unfortunately it is impossible for me to give you advice. You know your siblings and I do not. You have to decide what is the best way to proceed. I apologize for not being able to be of any assistance.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.