Concentration Loss

I have been HIV + for 5 years, and I currently have an undectable viral load, and t-cells that range from 800-1200.

I am taking Zerit, Epivir, and Sustiva for HIV, as well as Celexa and Trazadone for low-level depression.

I am a high school teacher, and need to read a lot, but my concentration seems to be a lot less than it used to be.

Can I safely take Ginkgo as a supplement for this side effect AND/OR is there anything else I can do to increase my concentration.

I'd prefer not to change my meds, because this is the only side effect I have.

Thanks for any info.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a physician and therefore am not qualified to respond to your question. I think it is wisest to sit down and discuss this very important issue with your primary care doctor to see what he or she says.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

should I go back to work
Suddenly Depressed and Lonely