psychotherapist working with HIV+ ct who is having unsafe sex

What, if any, are the legal implications for a psychotherapist working with a client who is HIV + and is having unprotected sex with multiple partners he/she is not disclosing to? is there something similar to a duty to warn? what are the liability issues? specifically for the state of oregon.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Since I am not an attorney there is no way I can provide you with either an informed or adequate response to your inquiry. I suggest that you call your state professional association to ask them. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Mental Side Effects of Growth Hormones