Fighting Fatigue and Anger

What should I do .... I find myself quick to anger and I'm tired of being tired all the time... I can't walk my dogs like I used to and well..I argue alot with my other half ... My testosterone is a little low my doctore says ... he doesnt want to put me on any patches yet. My interest in Participating in SEX is non-existinting. I used to Masterbate lot .now a few time a week at best.. What to do?????

Response from Mr. Shernoff

That you are irritable is obvious. That losing your energy and interest in sex can certainly be greatly contributing to your irritibility is also obvious. I suggest that you really push your doctor about trying to find out what may be going on physically that is causing you to be so exhausted, and then take steps to try and fix whaat ever is causing these symptoms. Have you had your blood testoserone levels checked to determine whether or not they are low? This is also a good place to begin in order to ascertain physiologically what might be going on.

But in addition to what ever may be physically causing your exhaustion, it is quite possible that are also suffering from a serious depression. Depression can cause a person to become exhausted and lose all sex drive as well. So I also suggest that you get a referral to a good mental health professional who has alot of experience in working with people with HIV to try and assess whether or not you are clinically depressed. If you are, then a course of antidepressant medication may be helpful and indeed necessary to help you ameliorate the worst symptoms of the depression. Michael Shernoff, MSW

body parts fall asleep
My Sister and her Lover