body parts fall asleep
Jun 18, 2002
This may sound like a dumb question, but I was curious.I was recently tested positive for hiv, and it seems that my body parts fall asleep more?Could this be hiv related or am I just obsessed with the effects of hiv?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Since this is a medical question and I am not a doctor I am referring your inquiry to one fo The Body's medical experts.
Mihcael Shernoff, MSW
Response from Dr. Boyle
Could be either. HIV can cause neuropathy and this could be what you have. On the other hand, anxiety can also produce symptoms like this. Go see your doctor. After you describe your symptoms, your doctor can examine you and let you know with a little more certainty which one it is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Toothbrush
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.