body parts fall asleep

This may sound like a dumb question, but I was curious.I was recently tested positive for hiv, and it seems that my body parts fall asleep more?Could this be hiv related or am I just obsessed with the effects of hiv?

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Since this is a medical question and I am not a doctor I am referring your inquiry to one fo The Body's medical experts.

Mihcael Shernoff, MSW

Response from Dr. Boyle

Could be either. HIV can cause neuropathy and this could be what you have. On the other hand, anxiety can also produce symptoms like this. Go see your doctor. After you describe your symptoms, your doctor can examine you and let you know with a little more certainty which one it is.

bipolar disorder
Fighting Fatigue and Anger