Jun 17, 2002
my son is being discharged from the Army due to "Mental disorder" and my daughter believes it may be "bipolar disorder" he was told that when he was a teenager that he had Attention deficit disorder. What should be a sound track to follow on helping my child to cope with this disorder if it is in fact "bipolar"
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am sorry but this is a web site limited only to mental health questions pertaining to HIV and AIDS therefore I am unable to respond to your inquiry. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.