Jun 17, 2002
my son is being discharged from the Army due to "Mental disorder" and my daughter believes it may be "bipolar disorder" he was told that when he was a teenager that he had Attention deficit disorder. What should be a sound track to follow on helping my child to cope with this disorder if it is in fact "bipolar"
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am sorry but this is a web site limited only to mental health questions pertaining to HIV and AIDS therefore I am unable to respond to your inquiry. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.