Having Children after Infection

Hello Doc, I am a gay 44 year old man recently infected. My CD4 is holding in the 400 to 500 range. Viral load is at 31,000 copies. Here is my situation. I have always wanted to have children. I am the first and last (should I die without children) to carry my name. For several years now have been preparing myself to search for a Serrogate, or a woman who would like to have a child with me. She would have complete custody, but would allow me to be in the childs life. When I found out that I was poz, it shattered my dreams. Now even with prof. help I cannot pull myself out depression. I've tried all the medications for depression, nothing helps. My Mom will accidently slip with a comment about not having Grandchildren, which hurts so bad. Is there any hope left since I have HIV, or am I the last of my name and bloodline? Please help.

Thanks.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Not being a doctor I am referring your question to another expert here at the body who can respond Michael Shernoff, MSW

Friend recently diagnosed
anticiparoty grief and reversal of situation due to new medications