How does Haldol interact with HIV drugs?
Feb 15, 2001
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Not being a physician, I can not respond to your question since I am not an expert on psychopharmacology. I suggest that if you are prescribed this combination that you ask the question to the doctor who prescribed it. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.