I'm angery

Michael, Last week went for a consultation for a Stem Cell Transplant,at which point i learned that my health had been mismanaged. I'd never received enough chemotherapy for it to be effective and thats why I have had two relapse.Then I told that i should have been on PCP propharlaxis because i was doing chemo and on high prednisone.I very angery now because this is my life and I'm only 40.I haven't been positive for years in 99 i was neg.I always asked why ain't i loosing my hair and never was given an answer till last week.My PCP I changing but i feel like punching his lights out.I won't really but i hate him. How can i express this because its just eating me up.And the transplant itself is stressful.Thank you Michael I'm sorry if i appear rude.Jason.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

You have every right to tell the physician that you are angry at him and feel that your care was mismanaged. At this point I would urge you to try and find another doctor to work with since there is no reason to trust this person any longer. Michael Shernoff, MSW

What should I do?
What to expect?