Anxiety Concerns.. Please Answer

Hello. I know I had a low-risk... oral sex, giving, no ejaculation, no open or cold sores. It is my only possible risk and it only lasted 15 seconds!! I also had a test 3 1/2 weeks after the exposure and it was negative. The last few weeks I have had mainly backaches, tenseness in my neck (both on and off). I have also had a couple of headaches and I had a sore throat for two days. The exposure took place 6 weeks ago. In relation to anxiety, I usually wake up once a night, have trouble concentrating at times among other things. My question to you is not about my risk.. rather I am asking if stress can be related to all this anxiety.. the aches, the sore neck, trouble sleeping, concentration?? Please Answer This Question. Thank You.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

All of the symptoms you describe experiencing can definitely be caused by stress and anxiety. Since they are so troubling, why not consult with a mental health professional in order to get some help?

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Skin Rashes
HIV and love