how quick symptoms of hiv?
Oct 16, 2000
I recently had what I thought was protected sex but did perform slight oral sex on a female "date". The very next day for one and a half weeks I've experienced hiv symptoms -- is possible for symptoms that fast?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am not a doctor and therefore am not qualified to dispense medical opinions. Sorry I'm not to be able to help you.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.