HIV counselor in San Jose?
Nov 3, 2000
Hi, thanks in advance for your help. Where can I find a counselor who specializes in people dealing with the fear of HIV during the window period? I live in San Jose, CA.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I suggest you call the local AIDS service organization. I do not know the name of this organization, but it should not be difficult for you to find. They will be able to refer you to good and well-trained mental health professionals.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- Chances Of Catching Hiv Female To Male
- Highest Hiv Population In Usa
- Does Primary Hiv Appear Without High Fever?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.