HIV counselor in San Jose?
Nov 3, 2000
Hi, thanks in advance for your help. Where can I find a counselor who specializes in people dealing with the fear of HIV during the window period? I live in San Jose, CA.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I suggest you call the local AIDS service organization. I do not know the name of this organization, but it should not be difficult for you to find. They will be able to refer you to good and well-trained mental health professionals.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.