Where can I find help
Nov 15, 2000
I am AIDS-phobic and because of that was diagnosed with OCD. Counselling helped somewhat but I am now living in a non-english speaking country and I am not receiving any counselling. I find it impossible to have a relationship where HIV is not a central issue. Are there any online forums or support groups? Many thanks if you can help.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I honestly do not know the answer to your question. Sorry. Try doing a search by going to each of the major online AIDS sites. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
- High Lymphocyte Count Low Neutrophil
- Hiv Non Reactive After One Year Of Last Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.