HIV IN THE WORK PLACE
Nov 17, 2000
WHY SHOULD I TELL MY BOSS I HAVE HIV
Response from Mr. Shernoff
There is not a reason in the world why you SHOULD tell anyone other than sex partners that you have HIV. If you are not having medical problems that necessitate your work place making accommodations for you as per the Americans With Disabilities Act, I can't think of any reason why you would want to tell your boss about a private medical condition. It seems to be unnecessarily asking for potential trouble.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.