Nov 28, 2000
Hi. I had my first sexual experience just a few days ago, and when finishing out I noticed that when I got the penis out of hte vagina the condom I used slipped some 1-3 centimetres from the penis. I think that some 0.5-0.6 of it was still covered, but, still, what are my chances of getting HIV (if she's positive - I can't know that, though), all else being normal (no cuts, sores from my part)?. I am full of paranoical feelings right now....
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am not an expert on HIV transmission. I suggest that you reask your question to The Body's expert in this area.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.