Nov 28, 2000
Hi. I had my first sexual experience just a few days ago, and when finishing out I noticed that when I got the penis out of hte vagina the condom I used slipped some 1-3 centimetres from the penis. I think that some 0.5-0.6 of it was still covered, but, still, what are my chances of getting HIV (if she's positive - I can't know that, though), all else being normal (no cuts, sores from my part)?. I am full of paranoical feelings right now....
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am not an expert on HIV transmission. I suggest that you reask your question to The Body's expert in this area.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.