how does HIV/AIDS affect the sexual behavior of teens
Nov 30, 2000
I was wondering how the sexual behavior of teens has changed in recent years due to AIDS. Does it cause a paranoia type response?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Not being a researcher, not having read anything on the topic you are asking about and not working with any teenagers I have no way to respond to your question. Sorry not to be more helpful.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Though Cleaning Teeth?
- Can You Have Low Blood Pressure When You Hiv Positive?
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
- Can Hep B Remain Dormant?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.