how does HIV/AIDS affect the sexual behavior of teens
Nov 30, 2000
I was wondering how the sexual behavior of teens has changed in recent years due to AIDS. Does it cause a paranoia type response?
Response from Mr. Shernoff
Not being a researcher, not having read anything on the topic you are asking about and not working with any teenagers I have no way to respond to your question. Sorry not to be more helpful.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.