|how does HIV/AIDS affect the sexual behavior of teens
Nov 30, 2000
I was wondering how the sexual behavior of teens has changed in recent years due to AIDS. Does it cause a paranoia type response?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Not being a researcher, not having read anything on the topic you are asking about and not working with any teenagers I have no way to respond to your question. Sorry not to be more helpful.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Is Hiv And Aids Affecting Our Community?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.