psychological dimensions of AIDS

Hello

I am a psychology student at the university of Athens GREECE.I am doing some kind of research on how a person living with AIDS coop with all psycho-social aspects of everyday life and how it does affect him.I will be grateful to you if you can provide me with information on this issue due to your experience.

THANK YOU

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I will not attempt to give you a concise response here because that would not be possible. You really have to do a literature search and begin to familiarize yourself with the existing literature, of which there is an enormous amount. One resource that may be useful is for you to go to my web site at www.gaypsychotherapy.com. Then go to the HIV/AIDS link. There you will find many articles about the psychological and emotional aspects of HIV and AIDS.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

ocd keeps me from leading a fear free life
Unrealistic Fear?