Support Groups?

Hello!

I am a newly diagnosed female looking for support groups online for people my age (mid-20's), and can't seem to find any. Do you have any leads or could you point me in the right direction? This may not pertain to 'Mental Health', but just to throw something in about my mental health. I'm doing fine. I've accepted this new avenue my life has taken and am looking for others to possibly help and to talk to. Thanks for any advice you can give!

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am sorry but I am not familiar with where there might be online support groups. I often get this request so I think there must be a lot of interest in it. Best of luck in tracking one down.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

waiting for an answer
General Health(wellness)