ONANISM OR MASTURBATION
Mar 9, 2004
Hello,Dear Sir: I am an engineer nearly 26 years old.I do onanism alot .Some people say about it that it is so bad for my body and my eye and my nerve .Could you please tell me it is natrural sexual function or not?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The idea that masturbation harms your vision or otherwise harms your body is a myth. There are no harmful physical effects of masturbation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does An Obgyn Calls For An Hiv Test?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Test?
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.