Fortovase twice daily
Oct 17, 2001
Dear Doctor, My question is: is the twice daily regimen of Fortovase (2*1600) FDA approved?
Thank you, Maria
Response from Dr. Boyle
No, the approved dose is thrice daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Vaginal Abscess
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.