Fortovase twice daily
Oct 17, 2001
Dear Doctor, My question is: is the twice daily regimen of Fortovase (2*1600) FDA approved?
Thank you, Maria
Response from Dr. Boyle
No, the approved dose is thrice daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- What Does A Rash Look Like If You Have Hiv?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- Symptoms Of An Retroviral Infection
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Can Hepatitis C Clear Itself In The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.