Fortovase twice daily
Oct 17, 2001
Dear Doctor, My question is: is the twice daily regimen of Fortovase (2*1600) FDA approved?
Thank you, Maria
Response from Dr. Boyle
No, the approved dose is thrice daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.