testicular problems/loss of sex drive

hi, I am 21 years old male and recently i noticed that my left testicle has been losing in size. I have ignored this for a while since im to embarresed to see someone about it but now my sex drive is going away. What is going on? and what should i take to increase the size again?

Response from Dr. Pavia

You don't say if you are HIV infected or what medications you are on. The combination of a significant loss in testicular size and loss of sex drive is not something you should wait around on, nor should you try and fix it your self by "taking something" be it steroids or rhino horn. Of course it is embarassing to you at first, but it won't be to a doctor. It's what we do.

See your doctor first, and see if you can get an answer, or if you need to be referred to a specialist. If you don't have a doctor you are comfortable seeing, find a urologist. They are the specialists who deal with problems of the male genital tract (penis, testicles, bladder, prostate, kidneys). He or she (but you can choose the gender you will feel more comfortable with)may check for problems with the arteries or veins to the testicle (a varicocele is a common, easily treated problem in young men)and/or check hormone levels.

Some change in the texture or size of a testicle may even be normal, but please get it checked.

ATP

GOING OFF KALETRA??
medication dosage