Could tTrizivir be the difference?

In December I switched from Combivir and Abacvir to Trizivir. At the time my CD4 count was 803/37 and vl <50. Since that time my vlhas remained <50 but, my cd4 has been 742/39, 603/34 and 543/37. The only change in my life (adherence, nutrition and exercise) has been the switch to Trizivir. Could this be the cause of the decline? Is it something to worry about? If not, Tizivir, what are my options?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Prior to the FDA approving Trizivir (AZT/3TC/abacavir in one tablet), several studies showed that it is equivalent to a taking the combination of Combivir (AZT/3TC) and Ziagen (abacavir). Therefore, it is not likely that the change to Trizivir caused the decrease in the absolute number of CD4 cells, especially since your viral load has remained <50 throughout. It is also somewhat reassuring that your CD4 percentage has remained the same, but your doctor should continue to monitor your CD4 cell count and other blood counts carefully. I have seen declines like this before and most of them stabilize or rebound; however, if yours do not consdiration should be given to a therapy change. Good luck.

definition of light meal
Is What I An Hearing Correct?