Sep 13, 2001
Do you think that twice a day regimens are as potent as those used 3 times a day?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Absolutely. Many studies have proven this using a variety of antiretroviral regimens.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Having Sex Can Hiv Show Up In A Test?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- How Long Can Hiv Go Undetected?
- How Will The Doctor Contact Me If I Test Positive For Hiv?
- Does Hiv Affect Your Sperm?
- How Long Does A Person Have Hiv Before It Turns Into Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.