Sep 13, 2001
Do you think that twice a day regimens are as potent as those used 3 times a day?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Absolutely. Many studies have proven this using a variety of antiretroviral regimens.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.