Sep 13, 2001
Do you think that twice a day regimens are as potent as those used 3 times a day?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Absolutely. Many studies have proven this using a variety of antiretroviral regimens.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Average T-cell Count For Hiv Negative Person
- Hiv Pcr Test Days After Exposure
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.