is cereal enough?

hello doctors,

i have been taking my morning dose of kaletra with breakfast, with consists of a bowl of cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, or a fruit and an energy bar (balance, protein plus, etc.). is that enough to meet the food requiremnet or do I have to eat a piggy breakfast with it? dinner is usually not a problem, since it is generally more substantial. I am wondering if I am compromising the effectiveness of kaletra and thus heading down the resistance path...help.

thanks!

Response from Dr. Cohen

So is this a bowl of cereal and a bowl of oatmeal too? Or just cereal? And if so, just what kinda bowl size are talking about? I mean is this one of this gigantic bowls for four, or something the size of a hard boiled egg? And then there is the cereal choice - we talking Count Chocula or something adult like Whole Wheat Chex? Or maybe even 100% bran with bran flakes and crispy bran topping, seasoned with sweetened bran syrup... for those in search of "regularity"...

The short answer is that any food is likely enough. No study has yet been done to truly define the lower limit of how much food is food - but even a small amount should be fine. Even fruit and a bar should be fine.

Latest thoughts on possibility of eradication?
2 regime only